The Essential Elements
At the heart of the Studio Sixth Form there will be seven key elements:
- Employability and enterprise skills – students will be supported to develop the key employability and life skills they need to succeed
- Key qualifications – students will be taught nationally recognised vocational and academic qualifications
- Personalised curriculum – students will meet frequently with their personal coach to tailor the curriculum to their individual needs and aspirations
- Real work – students will spend time in real work, and be supported through local businesses and industries.
- Students of all abilities – there will be a place at The Studio Sixth Form for everyone with the determination and desire to succeed.
- Small numbers – students will learn in a small, supportive and personalised learning environment
- Students will be prepared robustly for their next stage in life e.g. university and employment